Sunday, March 28, 2010

Is this space even worth reading anymore? Not at all? No?



I don't like it when I know NOTHING about what's going on in your lives even though I'm supposed to be like, away from all the action.

You know what sucks? Looking through all the old random photos, remembering all the people who've entered your life (and those that left). And wondering what the hell happened. Like, all the random saturday morning pictures in school... at the cafe. Everywhere. Anywhere.





Clicking the left arrow on my phone/camera strung everything into a film of the past few months. Its amazing how that half-a-second flash of a photo can remind you of SO MUCH, the story/event behind every. single. photo.


That day where I was left clueless, where I felt extraordinarily segregated from you people, was the day where I knew things were DEFINITELY going a very wrong way. It isn't even about anybody's fault now, or whatever misunderstandings. Or whatever crap about who's the 'victim' or who's not. Or is it still about my faults and I?

If you noticed I'm not even trying to make this sound depressing. In case it makes you all feel like I'm putting the blame on anyone. It feels more like a loss and a pity more than anything else. I'm only making wild guesses.

Which direction would everything head towards? I know it wouldn't matter much for everyone else since I'm the only one who's away.



So that's all there is to the past few months?

No comments: